Revolution Slider via Visual composer problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Revolution Slider via Visual composer problem

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    intelweb
    Spectator
    Hi, I am trying to use the rev slider with visual composer but there are some problems...i can not show the slider with the transparent header just like demo8 or just like the demo 1.. It is creating a border around the slider and i don't want that....i used at the first time the demo 1 and now the demo 10 ... Can u help me? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @intelweb, Yes, I can help you. Please share the site URL here. We'll give you custom css code to remove those lines.
    intelweb
    Spectator
    my site is underconstruction....where can i share securely  pass for wp admin area? I can not enable the site for now....
    Diana
    Participant
    @intelweb, You can share it here in a private reply. Refer: http://prntscr.com/ji4xy7
    intelweb
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    intelweb
    Spectator
    intelweb
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @intelweb, The Header Style on Demo 1 is Default and on Demo 8 it is Mooc. You can change these header styles from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header Style For the issue the space below slider: The Home Page you created using Visual Composer. Edit your Home Page and check whether you have added any custom css in the VC Content Blocks due to which the white space is visible
    intelweb
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @intelweb, I'll check this. The page is created using Visual Composer. If the issue is with settings, I'll correct those else give you custom css code
    Diana
    Participant
    intelweb
    Spectator
    Hello again, The white space under the slider dissapeared.we are ok about this... But the columns are still stucked...see the image below https://prnt.sc/jmjdqr
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Revolution Slider via Visual composer problem’ is closed to new replies.