RTL Mobile Menu Slide issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL Mobile Menu Slide issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hiwa
    Spectator
    Hi guys We are really happy with our choice and your quick replies to issues. So thanks for that and happy holidays in advance. I am trying not to ask for help but for this I just cannot do it. On an iPhone 5 size screen, probably on other "media" devices too, when clicking on the menu icon, the icon changes to the X icon but the slide does not happen from the right to the left, as we are using an RTL language. How can you guys have a look at the CSS for us? We have barely done any changes, it is the default style sheets and there are no plugins interferring Thanks Hiwa
    Hiwa
    Spectator
    To be clear, the second image which shows the menus (as if sliding has happened) that is done by hand, that is literally grabbing the UI and moving it to the left for purpose of taking that screen shot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site link with us.
    Hiwa
    Spectator
    www.ferge.co Apologies.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please add the given css in wp-admin->appearance->customise->custom css. .rtl .pagesidebar{ right:auto;left:0; } .rtl.open .pusher { -webkit-transform: translate3d(220px, 0, 0); transform: translate3d(220px, 0, 0); } If the problem persists, then please share admin credentials with us. NOTE: While sharing the admin credentials mark your message as private.
    Hiwa
    Spectator
    That fixes it. As expected excellent reply guys. Here is my tiny contribution, the search icon does not appear on RTL if right:-80px is applied: @media (max-width: 767px) { header #searchicon { top:-20px; right:20px; } } Will do, other screen sizes could be added too.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thank you very much for the valuable information.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL Mobile Menu Slide issue’ is closed to new replies.