Running a course again – best practice

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Running a course again – best practice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Helloooo My courses run over six weeks for a maximum of 20 students, and when they're finished, they run again. What's the best practice for doing the following: 1. Allowing students to sign up to course date 2 while the course date 1 is still running, and not allowing them access to the course material. 2. Allowing new students to sign up without booting old students off the course. At the moment I appear to have to manually delete expired students, otherwise I get a 'course full' error message on trying to book a new place. 3. Clearing the forums at the end of each course. Does this have to be done manually?   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) & 2) These are possible with batches feature. 3) Yes you'll have to manually clear them or delete them and create new forum. For wplms batches, refer: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Brilliant, thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Running a course again – best practice’ is closed to new replies.