Sample Data Setup Not working, prepacked plugins throwing errors.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Sample Data Setup Not working, prepacked plugins throwing errors.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nitinlara
    Participant
    I tried installing the required plugins from the dashboard and it gave me a error, "An error occurred while installing WPLMS front end: The plugin does not have a valid header." I also got a fatal error: <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function wc_get_screen_ids() in <b>/home/proedu6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin.php</b> on line <b>203</b> Also, When I try to setup the website using the sample data, it keeps installing the sample date forever. I waited for approximately 5 hours but nothing happened. Please resolve this error ASAP.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these errors can be ignored .Your installation is safe . First error in wplms front end plugin is due to a git file that we have put in and the other is woocommerce error which is thrown when woocommerce not installed normally (as we are adding woocommerce with our plugins installer ) . You can proceed with the sample data install . Before it please make sure that your php memory limit "128 MB" and php max execution time limit must be atleast " 240 " .(contact your webhost) .
    nitinlara
    Participant
    Well, we have been using a very powerful Virtual Private Server. The memory limits for everything are more than 512M and time are more than 3000.  I have done the same with my localhost and it was working.
    nitinlara
    Participant
    The website is hosted on InMotions most expensive cloud VPS. The server admin has already maxed every PHP limit. Be it PHP post max size, max execution time, max upload size and so on..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your wp-admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end and please also share which demo setup you want to install ?
    nitinlara
    Participant
    http://proeduacademy.com/wp-admin/ Username: alex Password: UIY&!^YdTM^lByGW129g7H!H
    nitinlara
    Participant
    Also, please try uploading a new logo to the website. :)
    nitinlara
    Participant
    It is showing these errors: <pre style="color: #000000; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; white-space: pre-wrap;"><?php /** * Manage media uploaded file. * * There are many filters in here for media. Plugins can extend functionality * by hooking into the filters. * * @package WordPress * @subpackage Administration */ if ( ! isset( $_GET['inline'] ) ) define( 'IFRAME_REQUEST' , true ); /** Load WordPress Administration Bootstrap */ require_once( dirname( __FILE__ ) . '/admin.php' ); if ( ! current_user_can( 'upload_files' ) ) { wp_die( __( 'Sorry, you are not allowed to upload files.' ), 403 ); } wp_enqueue_script('plupload-handlers'); wp_enqueue_script('image-edit'); wp_enqueue_script('set-post-thumbnail' ); wp_enqueue_style('imgareaselect'); wp_enqueue_script( 'media-gallery' ); @header('Content-Type: ' . get_option('html_type') . '; charset=' . get_option('blog_charset')); // IDs should be integers $ID = isset($ID) ? (int) $ID : 0; $post_id = isset($post_id)? (int) $post_id : 0; // Require an ID for the edit screen. if ( isset( $action ) && $action == 'edit' && !$ID ) { wp_die( '<h1>' . __( 'Cheatin’ uh?' ) . '</h1>' . '<p>' . __( 'Invalid item ID.' ) . '</p>', 403 ); } if ( ! empty( $_REQUEST['post_id'] ) && ! current_user_can( 'edit_post' , $_REQUEST['post_id'] ) ) { wp_die( '<h1>' . __( 'Cheatin’ uh?' ) . '</h1>' . '<p>' . __( 'Sorry, you are not allowed to edit this item.' ) . '</p>', 403 ); } // Upload type: image, video, file, ..? if ( isset($_GET['type']) ) { $type = strval($_GET['type']); } else { /** * Filters the default media upload type in the legacy (pre-3.5.0) media popup. * * @since 2.5.0 * * @param string $type The default media upload type. Possible values include * 'image', 'audio', 'video', 'file', etc. Default 'file'. */ $type = apply_filters( 'media_upload_default_type', 'file' ); } // Tab: gallery, library, or type-specific. if ( isset($_GET['tab']) ) { $tab = strval($_GET['tab']); } else { /** * Filters the default tab in the legacy (pre-3.5.0) media popup. * * @since 2.5.0 * * @param string $type The default media popup tab. Default 'type' (From Computer). */ $tab = apply_filters( 'media_upload_default_tab', 'type' ); } $body_id = 'media-upload'; // Let the action code decide how to handle the request. if ( $tab == 'type' || $tab == 'type_url' || ! array_key_exists( $tab , media_upload_tabs() ) ) { /** * Fires inside specific upload-type views in the legacy (pre-3.5.0) * media popup based on the current tab. * * The dynamic portion of the hook name, $type, refers to the specific * media upload type. Possible values include 'image', 'audio', 'video', * 'file', etc. * * The hook only fires if the current $tab is 'type' (From Computer), * 'type_url' (From URL), or, if the tab does not exist (i.e., has not * been registered via the {@see 'media_upload_tabs'} filter. * * @since 2.5.0 */ do_action( "media_upload_$type" ); } else { /** * Fires inside limited and specific upload-tab views in the legacy * (pre-3.5.0) media popup. * * The dynamic portion of the hook name, $tab, refers to the specific * media upload tab. Possible values include 'library' (Media Library), * or any custom tab registered via the {@see 'media_upload_tabs'} filter. * * @since 2.5.0 */ do_action( "media_upload_$tab" ); }  
    sandy
    We tried logging into your site with the credentials you shared but it is not working. Can you please recheck and confirm.
    nitinlara
    Participant
    We have contacted inMotion, they told us that the demo data import is the problem of the theme and there's nothing they could do. I reinstalled WordPress for the 34th time and still the demo data never seems to be installed. Here's the login information for the website. http://www.proeduacademy.com/wp-admin/ UserName: mithun Password: &4l%Ne!$ONPoOee*xR   Please install the demo data. We are not able to do so. Without demo data, the theme is pretty much of no use to us.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your site and found out that the sample data is already imported on your website. There are 11 courses, 83 units, 11 quizzes and 80 questions. All these are already present in your website, I also checked your settings and the settings are also all correct. You also mentioned about uploading the logo, so I tried changing the logo and it worked fine, please refer the video in my next private reply.   In short your website is working fine please check and let me know what issues are you facing now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Here is the video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDjt1Tjc6z I also checked one of your courses (a sample data course) and it is also working fine.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Sample Data Setup Not working, prepacked plugins throwing errors.’ is closed to new replies.