SAVE QUESTION BUTTON not appearing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SAVE QUESTION BUTTON not appearing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Hi guys, We've started to set up quizes for our courses, but data is not recorded. I wonder if it could be because answers have to be saved before submitting the quiz, right? My problem is that I cannot see the "save answer button". I attach an image of what I see on a course quiz. Shoul a "Save answer" button appear somewhere?   Many thanks in advance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    In the current version there is no save answer button available in quizzes. The answers are automatically saved in the localhost and submitted as the comments later on. The save answer feature will be available in the next update of wplms i.e. 2.3
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Ok, I see. They are saved automatically which I think is the best option. Anyway then I have another problem: results are wrong or not showing proprerly. I mean, I do the quiz with correct answers and then results say I haven't even answered any question. They do not show corrects, uncorrects, blank etc. Data for the results are not correct. I mean I thought this was happening because the save quiz button was hidden or not appearing for us but now after your explanation I see that there must be another explanation. Am I missing something, quizes have been constructed following your documentation and should work but they are not working actually. Any help will be highly appreciated.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check if the quiz is set to auto evaluation or manual evaluation. If it is set to manual evaluation then you need to go to course admin area -> submissions -> quiz submissions, and then evaluate the quiz to see the results. If the quiz is set to auto evaluation then please make sure the auto evaluation question types are set in the wp-admin->wplms->course manager->auto-evaluation quiz question types. Let me know if this helps.
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Ok thanks guys, I think we solved it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update. So marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘SAVE QUESTION BUTTON not appearing’ is closed to new replies.