Saving of Course Title, Description and Course Image in course templates

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Saving of Course Title, Description and Course Image in course templates

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    After creating a template with a course title, image & description,it is not saved into the new template, because when admin or trainer clicks on the template, this information is missing and they would have to re-enter the information…. Can this information that is saved into the template be saved, so that any trainer can easily use it later without having to enter the course titled, image and description again? View https://prnt.sc/jf9k6e for referrence. If not, then how would it cost to add this functionality? Not curriculum or any other settings, just to save the 1) Title, 2) Course Image, 3) Short Description, 4) Long Description Thanks.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    And I would need to create multiple course templates as admin and allow the instructors to use with the saved details. Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    based on your message on themeforest "Our client is selling courses that only selected instructors to conduct offline hence the need for the information to be saved for the instructors." Is the same course being sold by different instructors ? If yes, then it might be a good idea to try out batches plugin : https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/wplms-batches/   This way you can sub-group users of a course under various instructors. The instructor will have full control over his batch, he can see statistics of students under his course. Message, share docs and a lot more.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I think we can add the Group type function in the group creation settings and that way your requirements can be achieved easily. Tomorrow we're releasing the update after that I can work on this and give you a fix.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    Though I am not sure how that works, will wait for the update and the mod then. Thanks.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    Hi any updates on this? Sorry to rush you as I need urgently. Do let me know if you're not able to do it. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Working on it. will update this space soon.
    sgmobi
    Spectator
    Saw the 2nd update within the week. Any chance this feature has been implemented into the latest version? Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have not started working on it really .These days we are already loaded with support topics.Please provide us some time .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Saving of Course Title, Description and Course Image in course templates’ is closed to new replies.