SCORM 1.2 not evaluated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SCORM 1.2 not evaluated

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 15px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">Hello,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 15px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">We tried to use a SCORM 1.2 package for creating a course. We followed the procedure, we enabled the api setting and updated the htaccess (tried both the lines without any luck), still the course does not get evaluated properly. It always returns 0/100 ...</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 15px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">We need a solution, it is urgent</p>
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Hello, We tried to use a SCORM 1.2 package for creating a course. We followed the procedure, we enabled the api setting and updated the htaccess (tried both the lines without any luck), still the course does not get evaluated properly. It always returns 0/100 ... We need a solution, it is urgent
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    any fix ? idea ? you already tested it ? it is a big feature made use to choose your solution, but if it does'nt work it will be a problem for us !
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. we need the video of the steps that you are performing and the issue which is appearing. i hope you have enable the API: from wp-admin ->LMS-> settings -> Api .
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Hello, Like i said, i enabled the API from wp-admin ->LMS-> settings -> Api. I have no issue appearing, the course is not evaluated and i do not get the result of the quizz. Do you have a solution ? How things are supposed to work ?
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i tried this course of yours : <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;">https://www.iefsante.eu/course/covid-19/</span> I could not find any quiz on it. The issue is that if the package does not sends out this information : " cmi.core.score.max " and " cmi.core.score.raw " data our scorm driver does not records any marks . So if package would not send this info itself then how could it detect the score of the user . Please check for package that it sends out the score information for scorm .  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘SCORM 1.2 not evaluated’ is closed to new replies.