Scorm 1.2 Video Not Showing Up

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Scorm 1.2 Video Not Showing Up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the_natural
    Participant
    I have uploaded some scorm 1.2 courses and am having some issues with implementation. In addition I have noticed some other bugs that are affecting the site. 1. I have scorm 1.2 files that I upload and the quizzes seemed to work just fine, but the main course videos are not showing up anywhere. In addition I downloaded a scorm 1.2 "demo" course and uploaded it and it didn't work correctly. 2. I was hoping to have a button from the course details page to directly add the course to a woocommerce cart so I don't have to click on four links to go from the course directory to the checkout page. 3. How do I set quizzes in a certain order and then add a survey at the end without additional content after the final quiz? 4. With scorm 1.2 courses, where would be the best place to add additional materials like pdfs and worksheets?
    the_natural
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well it seems there is a particular package that is causing the issue .Just edit the course and select that package again from existing packages and again check this up . 2 . yes its available , please add this given code in wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_action( 'template_redirect', 'vibe_product_woocommerce_direct_checkout' );	
    	function vibe_product_woocommerce_direct_checkout(){

if(in_array('woocommerce/woocommerce.php', apply_filters('active_plugins', get_option('active_plugins')))  || function_exists('WC')){
    	        $check=vibe_get_option('direct_checkout');
    	        $check =intval($check);

if( is_single() && get_post_type() == 'product' && isset($_GET['redirect'])){
    	          		global $woocommerce;
    	          		$found = false;
    	          		$product_id = get_the_ID();
    	          		$courses = vibe_sanitize(get_post_meta(get_the_ID(),'vibe_courses',false));
    	          		if(isset($courses) && is_array($courses) && count($courses)){
    	            		if ( sizeof( WC()->cart->get_cart() ) > 0 ) {
    	              			foreach ( WC()->cart->get_cart() as $cart_item_key => $values ) {
    	                			$_product = $values['data'];
    	                			if ( $_product->id == $product_id )
    	                  				$found = true;
    	              			}
    	              			// if product not found, add it
    	              			if ( ! $found )
    	                			WC()->cart->add_to_cart( $product_id );
    	                		$checkout_url = $woocommerce->cart->get_checkout_url();
    	                		wp_redirect( $checkout_url);  
            				}else{
    	              			// if no products in cart, add it
    	              			WC()->cart->add_to_cart( $product_id );
    	              			$checkout_url = $woocommerce->cart->get_checkout_url();
    	              			wp_redirect( $checkout_url);  
    	            		}
    	            		exit();
    	          		}
    	      		}

} // End if WooCommerce Installed
    	}
    3 . Im sorry this is not available at the moment , but with the release of vibe forms plugin it would be possible . 4 . Well if you are using scorm courses then it means eveything needs to be handled in your scorm course .You can add links to files in your scorm course itself .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Scorm 1.2 Video Not Showing Up’ is closed to new replies.