Scorm and h5p not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Scorm and h5p not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kemoore5
    Participant
    Hi, I have tried uploading scorm zip files and even using the h5p plugin to get my interactive videos up but nothing worked. If I use a lower PHP then it will upload the scorm zip file and I can push update. However, once I go to view the page there is nothing there. If I do a higher PHP that is not deprecated then it will not even load the scorm file and will say that I need to upload a zip packaged with the index.html file (yes I zipped the content and not just the folder so it shouldn't be saying this warning). I also made sure that the zip extension is checked on cpanel. I've looked at other postings on the forum to try to figure it out but nothing I've found so far has gotten it to work. Any ideas on what I can try next?
    Diana
    Participant
    On which version of PHP it is working and which one is not supporting? at your end?
    kemoore5
    Participant
    Sorry for not responding sooner! I though I would get an email when someone replied but I didn't get one. I'm currently using PHP 7.4 and it doesn't even upload (scorm/H5p doesn't work). On the lower PHP, it uploads but it still won't show anything on the page, so the lower PHP isn't supporting the files either. I think it was around 7.0 or lower that said it uploaded but still wouldn't show up on the page when I previewed it. Any thoughts on what I should try?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms works with PHP 5.6 - 7.4 . when you are using 7.4 please check your upload_max_file_size and post_max_size ,these variable could be the reason behind the files are not uploading .
    kemoore5
    Participant
    When I upload the scorm file, it gives me the error "Please upload a Zip package with index.html file". I have already tried zipping the contents in the folder and not just the folder and it still gives me this warning. Would it still give me this warning if it's the upload/post max size?
    kemoore5
    Participant
    I just changed the upload/post size and now it uploads but when I got to preview it on the page, there is nothing there.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try these packages : https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/looking-for-example-scorms-for-an-lms#reply-533747 and check even these packages are giving same error ? Please also check ziparchive php extension or Library is enabled and added to your server ?
    kemoore5
    Participant
    I got it to work but only if I make sure to do the following: 1. Can’t report anything when you export is from Adobe Captivate under quiz settings 2. Must archive the contents inside the zip folder 3. Make sure to check the pop up window box when uploading to website I got it to work so you can close this ticket. :)
    Veronica
    hi @kemoore5 appreciate your debugging skills thanks for sharing this alternative here will help other users too thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Scorm and h5p not working’ is closed to new replies.