SCORM and xAPI TinCan Files Won't Import – How to Fix for WPLMS 3.3

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues SCORM and xAPI TinCan Files Won't Import – How to Fix for WPLMS 3.3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bam3473
    Spectator
    I have a SCORM and xAPI/TinCan .zip file exported from Articulate Rise and Storyboard, and neither of them work.  I get an error saying that an index.html file can’t be found.  I opened the SCORM file, moved an index.html and corresponding assets and lib folders down to the root, re-zipped it, and got the same error.  Same for the xAPI file.  What is the exact way that a TinCan or SCORM file must be set up, including folder structure, file contents, and other material information to consistently upload correct content that easily translates in a way that reflects the intentions of the creator? Is there other information that you need?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow this guide : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/embedding-articulate-storylineadobe-captivateispring-content-packages/ check your package is working when you try to open in browser externally before zipping it . If you still face issues with it then please share your package (upload it somewhere online and share its link here in private reply ) with us .
    bam3473
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is wplms does not have any external compliance for scrom tincan api recording . the package looks for supporting scripts in its parent which wplms does not provides right now . In wplms you can embed the content to the site using iframes but recording needs special platforms like moodle scrom itself etc. .
    bam3473
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in articulate rise please make sure that you are selecting " No LMS—Web Only. " while exporting the content . I guess are exporting the content from articulate using lms option. 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘SCORM and xAPI TinCan Files Won't Import – How to Fix for WPLMS 3.3’ is closed to new replies.