SCORM Course will not open in WPLMS 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues SCORM Course will not open in WPLMS 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have updated to 4.0. now none of the scorm courses will open. I have over 300 courses that need to work. They are all scorm 1.2 and worked fine under version 3.0. This is critical, need an immediate fix
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have not checked the old scorm courses on migration . Please provide us some time , I guess we need to sync some meta there in new version .
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks. Please do quickly. I have over 300 courses and students in the courses who can now not continue. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi could you please share us your course url and admin credentials , we need to check this at your setup first exactly where the issue is appearing ?
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we checked this on local and its working as it should .Old scorm courses are opening fine to me . Please share your admin credentials to check your courses . Judging from this screenshot its the package itself which is not working . MEanwhile you can please try enabling " Full course status on course page " from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
    RMA
    Spectator
    RMA
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we checked it out and seems like you are using the packages in units with the old iframe shortcode , in this its loaded with in the iframes but the lms api is not initialized in this format . The support for this format is not available as we are handling it with different unit type which is upload unit type : https://prnt.sc/111l89h We need to check if we can support the old content as well . This might tkae some time .For the meanwhile I would suggest you to revert to 3.9 wplms version by restoring from backup if you losing customers .
    RMA
    Spectator
    This is bad. I already spent money on having this converted to 4.0. I waited one year to upgrade again to 4.0 because 3.9 started to clash with other plugins. Reverting back to 3.0 is not an option now.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Can the file be given just an html endpoint to play
    RMA
    Spectator
    One more question - Will the system support SCORM 2004 3rd Edition?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It is planned , we need to update our scorm script . We have added a sync for this to convert the units in which the iframe shortcode is used to new scorm upload type units for V4 in wplms plugin . Soon it will be available in update . But I would suggest you to run it on a test replica of your site as it changes the content of unit .
    RMA
    Spectator
    should I try it now or wait?
    RMA
    Spectator
    2004 did not work. Just updated the WPLSM plugin. Looks that I am totally screwed.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘SCORM Course will not open in WPLMS 4.0’ is closed to new replies.