SCORM Issue #2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SCORM Issue #2

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    This issue is something I am not very familiar with.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well checked your course . Found that you have enabled "Auto-mark unit complete when user proceeds to next unit " in wp-admin -> lms -> settings which automatically marks unit complete as soon as its opened due to which issue is appearing . This is happening because unit is completed as soon as its opened and the next unit button appears .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @alex This is another serious I have reported before regarding your support forum. When I create topic I have click notify but when someone from support reply, I didnt receive emails. When I come back & what I see, you can check in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/wjmcvt I get automatically unsubscribed, why?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi , the issue is that sometimes the mail server gets crashed and mails pile up , in such case we need usually unsubscribe some members of which mails got stuck into the system . please try re-subscribe again .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @alex Yes I have re-subscribed. But every time its not possible me to go check mails. Also one more point I would like to bring in front of you. Recently mails from your forum are going into spam. I have added filters in gmail but they landing to spam only.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.