Search bar not in line with menu bar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Search bar not in line with menu bar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    Hi, i have a problem. The search bar is not in line with the menu bar see  How to fix this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue has been fixed earlier, please update your custom-type plugin.
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    I have this problem for a long time. It appeared some updates ago, not the last update.I have vibe custom type plugin 1.9.9.3. This is  latest update, correct?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us, we will look into this. NOTE: Mark your message as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    Ok here are my details: http://studin.nl/wp-admin Studin Overleven   please update me. thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems you have enabled mod security . Can you please disable so that we can check the issue at your end?
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    mod security?not sure how to disable this..
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    Very strange because a collegue of yours could get in and he helped me with the pagination number issue see pagination issue
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    may i ask what error it gives to you when you access admin panel?maybe a screenshot?thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer it is asking for the username password before we can access your site . http://prntscr.com/9lya83
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    Oh that is simple. Just enter the username it just mentions and then solve the mathematical equation   I am not sure how to remove that or which plugin does this?
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    Sorry this issue was resolved some time ago. I thought this was another issue i encountered. thank you
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Search bar not in line with menu bar’ is closed to new replies.