Search box opens a new huge windows

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Search box opens a new huge windows

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    I'm new to WP and I'm really enjoying your Theme and support pages. So far I've been able to make all the changes I wanted to do to my site, but I'm stuck regarding two issues: 1) When I click the magnifying glass of my top menu I don't get a nice little white space like in the demo, but a full size overlay window with a huge "Hit enter to search" message: https://flippedspanish.com/ How can I change that so it looks as neat as in the Demo? And once I've got that sorted out, it'd really be nice to be able to add a message to that white window, in the Demo is just blank. 2) I'd love to remove the RSS icon in the comments of my post. The only way I've found out to do this is by using a plugin or changing functions.php, which I did but messed the whole site. Clear instructions to remove that RSS icon will be highly appreciated. Thanks!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. 1) The search box present on the demo was present in the old version of wplms. This searchbox caused some styling issues in the mobile version so to fix it the new searchbox is added in the wplms theme. Sorry, now this searchbox cannot be changed again to previous. 2) For removing the rss icon, please add the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css : .single #comments .comments_rss {display:none;}
    almediavilla
    Spectator
    Solved, thanks a lot!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search box opens a new huge windows’ is closed to new replies.