Search course categories are not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Search course categories are not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    felipunkd
    Spectator
    Hi how are you, we are having an issue with the search engine,every time we tried to sort courses by the categories seems to work in page 1, however when you click the next page it just shows any results mixing the categories. we divided our courses by English and Spanish courses category and then we link some sub categories, but as I mentioned it just work for page 1 when you click other page results are just all mixed. Can you please take a look? http://www.aiuextension.org/course-cat/english/
    felipunkd
    Spectator
    Access credentials User aiuextension pw Aiuextension2016@
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep i was able to replicate the issue at our test site also . We will be fixing this in the upcoming update of wplms theme . Thanks for reporting this to us .
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Track this link : https://trello.com/c/VeJD4Ttu/608-course-category-filter-does-not-works-when-clicking-on-second-page
    felipunkd
    Spectator
    When is this actually gonna be fixed?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It will be fixed in the next update releasing by the end of this week.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This issue has been fixed, if you want we can fix it on your site just to confirm this. The above shared login password are not working at the moment, so can not fix it on your site.
    felipunkd
    Spectator
    Thank you, yes you can fix it as long as does not affect anything else. Thanks for all your support, the review was changed to 5 stars the username remains the same but password have changed to:   <span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">^1uEXT_2016@1000</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i checked your site and found that the issue was  not originally related to the fix that we have added in your site but with a widget(Course category navigation ) that is needed to be added on all courses page . Also your theme and plugins were not updated to the latest versions and was throwing js errors . I updated your theme and all its plugins and set the Course category Navigation widget which fixed the issue on your site. Please check and confirm .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Search course categories are not working’ is closed to new replies.