Search Icon and other issues after update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Search Icon and other issues after update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, I had to put my project using WPLMS on hold for a few months. I started working back in it today and realized there were a few updates since I last worked with it. Upon updating, I have come across the following issues:
    1. Search Icon was moved and doesn't work. I corrected the position in CSS, but it doesn't bring up the search bar when clicked.
    2. I noticed that my practice quiz questions were not displaying. After testing plugins to see if there was a conflict, I discovered that my JetPack plugin was causing the problem. JetPack wasn't causing this issue before. I tried disabling the Custom CSS within JetPack and few other options, but I still have the same results while JetPack is active. I would like to keep using the JetPack plugin for its analytical and SEO tools.
    3. I noticed that in the documentation for one of the updates, an issue I was having, which I opened a topic on a while back and was told it would be fixed in an upcoming update, was said to be resolved. However, I am still having the same issue. The problem is with fill in the blank type quiz questions. When a user inserts the cursor into the blank and types, then clicks in either the right or left margin, the page is scrolled all the way back to the top.
    So far those are the only issues I have come across. Thanks in advance for your help.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    1. Fixed your search icon, it is working fine now. http://prntscr.com/efffky   looking into your other issues....
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for fixing the search icon and looking into the other issues.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Also, I just noticed that all text appearing after the [fillblank] shortcode has the styling stripped. It appears that [fillblank] is closing my <p> tags so everything after [fillblank] is outside of the paragraph formatting. I can fix this by encapsulating text appearing after [fillblank] in <p></p> tags, but it creates a line break and I want the text to appear on the same line as [fillblank]. Also, it would be highly inconvenient and time consuming to have to go change this in all my fill in the blank type questions, especially when this wasn't a problem prior to the update.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fixed the issue at your end .Same will be available in next update of vibe shortcodes plugin  .
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I apologize, but I do not see any changes. I am still having issues with the practice quizzes not displaying while JetPack is active and I am still having issues with fill in the blank type questions scrolling when clicking the right or left margin while cursor is active inside of the blank. Also, all styling appearing after [fillblank] shortcode for a paragraph is still being stripped. All issues with fill in the blank type questions are happening in practice quizzes and quizzes.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Here is what it looks like on my end: And here is how the question is inputted in the backend: The [fillblank] seems to be closing my <p> tag, leaving all text after [fillblank] unformatted. I have checked this in FireFox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer and still get the same results. Thanks for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is how it is looking for me : http://prntscr.com/ehgtwe The issue is appearing due to your div tag .
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Hi there: I have the same search icon issue - what is the fix to this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @foxycleop: Please create your own topic for your issues. The issue here was due to a custom div tag added by the user. Please create your own topic and let me know the issue in details.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Search Icon and other issues after update’ is closed to new replies.