Search, Sort and Filter on All Instructors Page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Search, Sort and Filter on All Instructors Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, I know that we don't have any feature to sort, search or filter instructors on All instructors page But we definitely need it. Let me know how can I customize the code to have a text box, and 2 dropdown boxes on top of All instructors page. Textbox - it will be used to search instructors by Name. Dropdown1 - X-profile field, search by Grade Dropdown2- X-profile field, search by Subject. Sort Dropdown - Sort by Name, ASC/DESC Our site has gone Live and It will not be fruitful without these filters, we have more than 1000 instructors that teach to different grades with different subjects. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well,Unfortunately that is not easy to do because there is nothing present in theme right now that can pull off the user filtering. We have members page but there students also get listed. You can control which type of users to show with the help of this custom code : https://buddypress.org/support/topic/how-to-include-only-one-user-role-in-the-members-directory/#post-313251
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Search, Sort and Filter on All Instructors Page’ is closed to new replies.