Security Check Failed after uninstall WP-Rocket

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Security Check Failed after uninstall WP-Rocket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, A month ago my site registration function was error "Security Check Failed. Contact Administrator". I found the solution on this forum by disabling minify HTML on Wp-Rocket. Since then, It was back to normal. Today, I uninstall Wp-rocket because it makes my site slower. I only using default cache function (not plugin) by my hosting provider, Kinsta. After that, the registration back to error "Security Check Failed. Contact Administrator". I have no idea what is wrong. Then I back installed Wp-rocket and everything back to normal. I need help to handle this. Need to uninstall Wp-rocket and my registration back to normal. Thank you.
    logan
    Hey There, It is possible that your cache thing provided by hosting provider, Kinsta. is trying to minify the html codes. do not use minification for HTML &  css. use only for the scripts. our wplms codes are already minified. It will work.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi @Logan, It is resolved now. The root cause not Kinsta Cache, but Cloudflare. I disable minify HTML on cloudflare and the issue is gone. Should I also disable minify CSS on cloudflare? You may close the topic. Thank you.
    logan
    Hey there, happy to see you resolved the issue by your own. yeah !! cloudflare also cause issue with minification. i did not know that you are using cloudflare. You do not need to minify css and html files. minify only scripts. if its normal flow is fine then do not turn off minification of css. rest you know the steps how to resolve the above issue. G'Day :)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Security Check Failed after uninstall WP-Rocket’ is closed to new replies.