Security Check Failed. Contact Administrator (again)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Security Check Failed. Contact Administrator (again)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    I'm receiving the "Security check failed. Contact administrator." error again, but this time on a different course This happened to me last week, you can see my back and forth with WPLMS support + the solution here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/security-check-failed-contact-administrator-4/#post-56956   We were able to fix the issue, but now i'm seeing the same error on this course: http://associatepi.com/course/cpcu-500-comprehensive-course/   I first sent this over to my IT team, thinking they would be able to solve it using the same process WPLMS support had for the last course. This is what I told my IT team (this is the feedback I received from WPLMS) "the issue was with the page content of "feedback" page. I removed the page break from the content and now its working fine. When I first checked your site (as a student) then I saw that the DOM of the course status page was completely different and that was the main issue. The reason for this could be if you had changed the template using  the child theme but you confirmed by deactivating the child theme that it wasn't the case. So the only possible reason is that the content of the current unit (feedback in your case) is having some issue like some unclosed div in html which is causing the DOM to change and hence causing this issue. So I checked the feedback unit and I tried to find the issue and in the process I removed the page break which resolved the issue."   Could you please help me figure out what's causing this issue? I've tried repeating the process that WPLMS used to solve this last time, and i tried having my IT team fix the issue but nothing has worked. I will add my login credentials in the next reply as private Thanks!
    jmu289
    Participant
    Here's my login credentials if you could please take a look http://associatepi.com/course/cpcu-500-comprehensive-course/ ID: Associatepi PW: Adkne20%   You can login with this account and try to continue the course, after you click "proceed to quiz" you will see the error. You can also notice the formatting of the course is off
    jmu289
    Participant
    UPDATE: The issue has now spread to all of my courses, not sure why, but every course on my http://associatepi.com/all-courses/ page is now inaccessible
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your site. As I mentioned in the previous topic also the issue is with the page break only. Please do not use any page break in the content and it will work fine.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, is it all page breaks or just the page break in the feedback unit? and WPLMS was the one that told me to use page breaks, they said to do this to split units into multiple sections (which is why I bought the theme), how do I split units into multiple sections without using a page break? thanks again for the help    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I debugged the issue, the issue is you are copying the content from somewhere else and with the content several <div> tags are copied. I checked your "CPCU 500 EXAM" unit and found out there are 10 HTML divs and they are also closed properly but at the end of the content. Therefore when you add a page break in the middle of the content then all the divs are opened but none of them has been closed on the first page, which is causing the issue. In short the page break works fine and it doesn't cause any issues, the issue is caused due to unclosing HTML divs which is copied with the content. So the only solution to this is try not to copy the content and rather type it yourself or if you are copying the content from somewhere else then always remove the unwanted HTML divs from the content. Just switch to the text mode of the wp-editor and then you can see the divs, and remove them. This will make no difference in the content and it will work fine with the page break also.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Ah that makes sense! Is the issue caused when I copy content from a word document into WPLMS? Or is it only when I copy from a WPLMS course into another WPLMS course? I ask because I write my courses in a word document then copy them into WPLMS, but I wouldn't think that would cause the open <div> tags, does that sound right? and thanks for all of your help on this!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can first paste the content in the notepad, and then copy the content from the notepad and paste it in the wplms, as the content copied in notepad is free of any type of html formatting so it will do the job. Or you can simply paste the content in the text mode of the wp-editor, and then switch to the visual mode and do the formatting like adding space, aligning the text properly, adding links etc.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Security Check Failed. Contact Administrator (again)’ is closed to new replies.