Security Check Failed – error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Security Check Failed – error

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, About two months ago we were finally able to fix this issue, but it has now come back to haunt me. Could you have a look? It has to do with these five courses (the first five courses at meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod), the issue happens when I am in the third or sixth element of the course and I click NEXT. It goes to a white page with the error notification. Perhaps useful info: In some other courses I sometimes have the same issue when I click next before the button appears that makes it possible to do the quiz again. If you click next to quickly: white page with error notification. But when I wait till the OPNIEUW (retry) button is visible and then click next, everything works..   Thanks, Gijs
    logan
    Hello, it could be caused by your cache plugin. i told you to exclude the course directory page. try to resave your website permalinks.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    If this is the course directory page: www.meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod then this has already been set for a couple of months.. After resaving permalinks, nothing changed.
    logan
    Please deactivate all third party plugins including cache then check if it works or not.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Which of these are third party? Because after deactivating more than 20 I always get issues... Site won't load. Akismet Anti-Spam AutomateWoo Autoptimize Autoptimize CriticalCSS.com Power-Up Autoptimize Helper bbPress bbPress Notify (No-Spam) Booster Plus for WooCommerce BuddyCommerce BuddyPress Contact Form 7 Duplicate Page and Post Flamingo GDPR Cookie Compliance H5P H5P Mods Imagify Klassieke editor Loco Translate Mollie Payments for WooCommerce PDF Embedder Query Monitor Simple Custom CSS and JS Settings | Deactiveren | Vertalen Easily add Custom CSS or JS to your website with an awesome editor. Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore User Switching Vibe Course Module Vibe Custom Types Vibe ShortCodes WooCommerce WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor WooCommerce Memberships WooCommerce Product Bundles Wordfence Security WordPress Backup & Security Plugin - BlogVault WP File Manager WP Rocket WPBakery Page Builder WPLMS Assignments WPLMS Batches WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin WPLMS Customizer Plugin WPLMS Dashboard WPLMS Front End WPLMS GA WPLMS H5p custom WPLMS WooCommerce WPLMS woocommerce membership addon Yoast SEO
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, I know you have told me this before. Even more than once ;) But I also told you that even when deactivating the cache plugin WP Rocket, the issue remains.   So what could it be? Plus, a couple months back you actually fixed it. Do you remember what you did then? The url of that ticket is here.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, At that time, as mentioned by @ALex he changed something in the code. Did you add any custom PHP code recently? after which it started to throw the error again?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's a great question. Do you know what the code was that he added? I always caption them in Dutch. But I can't find anything in English, both wplms footer as in the wplms custimozer plugin. He might have altered active code. So I can't find what he did..
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    UPDATE Today I noticed that the next button in the yellow bar doesn't show after completing the H5P quiz. But only for my first five courses; Chunks-1 to Chunks-5. I think that's why some of this code was needed. But with the code I get the security error. Which could should I add and which should I not? jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide"); }); jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide"); $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext .col-md-6>a.unit_button").removeClass("hide"); });
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs The first code should work properly
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That seems to do the trick. Thank you! Closing
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Okay, great...!! Closing this ticket then
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Security Check Failed – error’ is closed to new replies.