security check failed gift course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses security check failed gift course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi I am running into an issue with the gift course plugin. When someone buys a course and the receiver of the gift clicks on the activation link the email they get "security check failed", please contact the adminstrator" It happens on a paid order that has been succesful. A free course does seem to work and does not give the security check. What is going on here? And how can we fix it? Atm it is not possible to redeem a gift course... Kind regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The code checks the same security parameters for paid courses and free courses. I'll need to check this on your website. So please share the site url and the admin credentials with us in a private reply.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi, I thought I updated the plugin, but after the update gift course still is in version 1.0 and the update message is still visible.. So problem still prevails with the security check. Any way to manually update to 1.1? Kind regards, Joris
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    jacky
    Spectator
    HI, I have the same issue, May i know how you guy fix it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @jacky: Please create your own topic for your issues. The issue was fixed in the 1.1 version. You need to update the plugin to get it resolved.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hello, We are at version 1.1 of the plugin, however, we have the same error again (Security check failed). Did I miss an update to the plugin, or is there something wrong again?
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah All your plugins as well as theme should be updated to the latest version. Still you are getting the error then I have to check this on your site
    kaderahmed.cse
    Spectator
    Hi, how do update gift course plugin version 1.1? currently using v 1.0 I updated all the plugins and theme but still facing same issue "security check issue. contact administrator" Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this security check failed issue only appears when the either user already have that course  or the link is being used again. Once the link is loaded user with that email is created or if already exists then simply add that user to course and he is logged in automatically but for some cases he does not logins then the link does not works second time but the user is added to the course . to check and fix this please share your site url and a valid ftp credentials in private reply .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘security check failed gift course’ is closed to new replies.