security check failed ! when wanting to see students enrolled in course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues security check failed ! when wanting to see students enrolled in course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dmac
    Spectator
    Hi, Whenever I am logged in as admin and want to see the students enrolled in the course, I only can see the first couple of students and whenever I click on the button at the bottom right to go to the second page of students, I get to see the message 'security check failed !' As far as I know we don't see this message on other parts of the site but I cannot 100% guarantee it. We are using the WP Rocket plugin for caching and the caching life span has been set to 10 hours. I am wondering if this is too much since the theme might have customized the nonce lifespan. Is there a way to figure out the nonce lifespan? Thank you!
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dmac
    Spectator
    Hi Mk,   Thank you for your response! After WP Rocket got back to me I lowered the caching life span to 5 hours. Now the issue I mentioned above is resolved. User Caching had also been activated, which could cause the same problem. I will monitor if the error will appear again in the future and what effect disabling 'User Cache' will have. If I still encounter the same error in the future after taking the steps mentioned above, I will provide you with our login details.
    Mk
    Hey @dmac, Great Job, Actually, this issue always comes due to caching. There are many users who faced the same issue due to caching. hopefully, it would not occur again.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘security check failed ! when wanting to see students enrolled in course’ is closed to new replies.