Selling hours for each course and product translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Selling hours for each course and product translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nmavro73
    Spectator
    I have 2 issues.
    1. I sell language courses per hour. Students can buy 10,15,20 hours. I had 3 packs per course because site was in Learnpress. Now I have one course and made it variable product and students can pick hours. Is this set up ok with woo or should i switch to membership?
    2.I had 3 packs eg english starter, medium and large. These were associated with english product. Now i want to remove the association. I did in english. I cannot in greek since wpml does not allow me to edit independently the product. What can I do?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello,
    1. It depends upon your requirements, if you want to give access to all courses by single purchase then you can use wocommerce membership. If you want to give access to students differently then you can use wplms woocommerce membership addon.

2. You need to remove the course from product and product from course in greek language separately.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling hours for each course and product translation’ is closed to new replies.