Selling Monthly & Yearly Memberships

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Selling Monthly & Yearly Memberships

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    I've come across some previous topics asking about selling subscriptions and memberships but I still wasn't quite sure of the answer. Basically I have 10 courses on my site now, and will be adding more in the future.  I want to able to sell monthly and yearly memberships that will give access to all of the current courses, as well as any other courses that are added as long as the person is a paying member. So as long as they have a membership, they have access to all current and new courses that will be added in the duration of their membership. What would I need to do this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You can achieve this via WooCommerce itself by creating Course bundles. 1. Create two products in WP Admin - Products section. 2. In each of these products add all the courses in course product settings and enable subscription in both these products and  in one of the product set the subscription duration as 30 days and in another set the duration as 365 days. 3. Edit all the courses and connect with any of these products. You can also achieve this by using our WPLMS WooCommerce the variable pricing plugin addon. refer more details : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Ok so i set up the 2 products (yearly, and monthly) but I can only associate each course with one product.  I want the options to be:
    • a student can purchase a single course with a subscription
    • can purchase an annual membership that includes this course
    • can purchase a monthly subscription that includes this course
    I need all courses to be associated with both the monthly and yearly plans is that possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As you can connect multiple courses to the woocommerce product that can be possible . In those two products just connect all the course in these two product settings . And to enable the purchase the course individually ,create a product for each course and connect it in course settings and connect the course in product settings . In this way user will be able to buy the course individually as well as a bundle . But there is a limitation in here . New courses will not be added to the user account when you connect the course in the subscription product .
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Ok so how can I overcome this issue?  I need new courses to be added to the subscription after connecting them to the subscription product i don't want to have to manually enroll students in new courses.  There has to be a way this can be done right?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible. As mentioned by Alex this is the limitation as of now. However if you use PmPro membership plugin and sell your courses as a membership plans then it is possible. You'll have to create memberships and add courses in the membership. Now if after purchasing the membership if you add more courses to that membership then the students who have purchased this membership will just have to open the course once and she will be enrolled in it automatically.
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Ok would I need to use the Pmpro woocommerce addon for this as well?
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Also, like I said in my first question.  i need the ability for people to buy courses individually (as if pmpro was not installed), or also have the option to buy monthly/yearly subscriptions to access all the courses on my site.  how can this be done with pmpro?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivbsvwps1ug As you can see in the video you can use the pmpro memberships and woocommerce pricing together and the user will get price option to choose from the membership or the individual course.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Selling Monthly & Yearly Memberships’ is closed to new replies.