Send a message to all users of courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Send a message to all users of courses

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Hi, I want to send a message to all users registered in my web. In this topic you told me i can do it, but you sent me a screenshot of setting course. In that page i only can send it to alumns of that course. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/send-a-e-mail-all-registered-students/ How can I send a message to all users? Regardless of the course, I'd like to send it to everyone, both those who have purchased courses and those who don't. If it is not possible, can I send it to all students who have courses? but regardless of the course they have. To everyone, from all classes. How do you do that? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can use announcements widget for this . You can enable touchpoints for announcement from wp-admnin-> lms-> settings -> touch points . then use the announcement widget to send the announce to all courses users . Announcement widget to be added to instructor sidebar from appearanc -> widgets section
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Send a message to all users of courses’ is closed to new replies.