Send Message – Send Email translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Send Message – Send Email translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xjigoku
    Spectator
    Hello! I want to know where I should go to translate the "Send Message" and "Send Email" from here: https://prnt.sc/l49ljh   And also where is the "Profesores" that I showed there, to also translate. Thank you so much!
    Diana
    Participant
    @xjigoku Check BuddyPress Plugin and vibe course module plugin
    xjigoku
    Spectator
    I  <span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="alt-edited">successfully changed "Profesores", thank you! But "Send Message" and "Send Email" doesn't show in BuddyPress. I've already update it. </span></span>
    Diana
    Participant
    @xjigoku Apologies for the above reply for the second issue. Actually this can be possible using javascript code This can be possible using javascript. Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code > Save changes <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".instructor_meta a.button.tip").attr("data-original-title","after click"); }); </script>
    xjigoku
    Spectator
    Perfect! In Single Course page is solved, but in all courses is not: https://prnt.sc/l5hbmn
    Diana
    Participant
    @xijgoku, Yes, Because the above code is for that particular page. For your all courses page I have to give you another piece of code. Can you please share your site URL so I will make sure the code which I am giving you will work fine at your end too
    xjigoku
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @xjigoku Can you please enable the private messaging feature on your site because the same code will work for the course directory as well because the classes I have picked for the code is same. Share the admin credentials as well here in a private reply so we can check whether the code is working fine or not on your site
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Send Message – Send Email translation’ is closed to new replies.