Server error 500 on a wplms asset load…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Server error 500 on a wplms asset load…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Team, I'm on 3.9.9.4 and staying away from WP 5.5 but did update Woo 4.4 and have now lost all my payment methods on the site... I'm not sure it's related to wplms but on my checkout page, where my payment options are now missing, the only console error is wplms related. Please have a look and let me know how to solve. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi can you please share the exact error you are getting maybe a screenshot of it form which file its coming? Maybe your payment gateways plugins are not compatible with woo 4.0 . Please follow this guide to rollback to previous version : https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/installing-uninstalling-woocommerce/#section-5
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Hey @Alex, I agree with you - likely a gateway issue. I managed to rollback some and got the payment options back but when I check our checkout page and look in the browser console I still see the 500 error with a link to the wplms asset. The checkout page itself seems to be without errors in the front end. Could you just go and put something in a cart and go checkout and check whether you can see a reason for it in the console? Would appreciate it (did not update theme since 3.9.9 and all plugins up to date on the 3.9s - did not delete any theme images/assets knowingly) thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Server error 500 on a wplms asset load…’ is closed to new replies.