Service Unavailable

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Service Unavailable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, Recently my website constantly have this error when I access it via wp-admin Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. I need to refresh all the time to make some feature work I want to back up the file Udraft backup plus and I see this message, not sure if they are related to the problem Warning: WordPress has a number (45) of scheduled tasks which are overdue. Unless this is a development site, this probably means that the scheduler in your WordPress install is not working. Read this page for a guide to possible causes and how to fix it. Warning: The scheduler is disabled in your WordPress install, via the DISABLE_WP_CRON setting. No backups can run (even "Backup Now") unless either you have set up a facility to call the scheduler manually, or until it is enabled. Go here for more information. I am pretty confident that it's not my host problem as I can access front end normally and another website is still running normally on the same host
    Veronica
    hi It’s Notices /warnings and is nothing to worry about. it has nothing to do with the actual functionality. What are PHP Notices? PHP notices are the least important. As stated on the official PHP website, you will see PHP notices when: the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script. Refer https://www.ostraining.com/blog/wordpress/warnings/ you could hide these notices, following this link: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-turn-off-php-errors-in-wordpress if you found any FATAL ERROR then let us know.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Service Unavailable’ is closed to new replies.