Set different prices for different teachers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Set different prices for different teachers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Good evening, Thank you for this interesting theme, I am developing a new platform but I cannot set what I need. It would be amazing if you change some things due the high demanding of this kind of business or maybe it is developed but Im not doing it in the correct way. -I am using wplms appointments and when a student purchase a new lesson, the administrator has to confirm each one. This is a little bit messy due the high number of lessons and instructors that I have -Another problem that I found is that I cannot set different prices with different teachers because in the video  you explain that must be set in woocomerce products. I tried to do it in the field "default slot price" showed in the picture but it doesn´t work -And the last thing is about the commision system, it just tracks the comission of the course, and not the comission of all the lessons provided by the different teachers who are in the course. Solving this three problems Im pretty sure that you will increase your sales due the high demanding of this product. Can you help me with this? Thanks a lot
    Diana
    Participant
    @juancarlos1986 Yes, you are right. The appointments addon is not integrated with commissions and we need to integrate it. Already in our features list First Part of the Question If you are adding default slot price then no need to confirm each and every appointment made by student Because it will be marked as confirmed once user purchase it  
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Dear Diana Thank you very much for you response, Could you please send me a video-instructions explaining how can I set the price in default slot price? I tried thousand of times but when I do and I save it, still appears in Blank.  
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Another big problems that I have is when a student purchase a slot, this slot is not saved in the instructor calendar, so it is impossible to provide a lesson. Another problem that I found is when the student cancel this slot, it doesn´t appear as available again in the instructor´s calendar.
    Diana
    Participant
    I am really surprised here, that why you are facing such issues because these are basic settings I advise you to have the updated version of wordpress, and updated version of woocommerce plugin and then check again by adding the slot price
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Set different prices for different teachers’ is closed to new replies.