Set feature blog image not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Set feature blog image not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jgerst
    Participant
    This morning I updated to the newest wplms theme. Now when I try to add a featured image to a blog post, nothing happens. I am not able to add any image as a featured image. I can add the image inside the blog post (see http://www.communitelligence.com/what-robo-journalism-means-for-pr-the-common-sense-guide-to-employee-engagement/) but can't add the same image as a featured image. Can you please fix this? I can give login admin if necessary. Thanks,
    sandy
    1. Clear browser cache and recheck. 2. If this does not help, please share WP Admin credentials in a private reply and we would be happy to resolve this for you.
    jgerst
    Participant
    I cleared cache on Firefox & Explorer and still won't upload photo. Please use un: wplms pw: UB9YvnSsE$YH1!ww5QcVQl&C Something else. When I was setting & saving this password, it brought up this fatal error page: <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'phpmailerException' with message 'Invalid address: ' in /home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php:946 Stack trace: #0 /home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php(352): PHPMailer->setFrom(NULL, NULL) #1 /home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-includes/user.php(1841): wp_mail('help@vibethemes...', '[Comunitelligen...', 'Hi wplms,\n\nThis...', '') #2 /home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-admin/includes/user.php(182): wp_update_user(Object(stdClass)) #3 /home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-admin/user-edit.php(147): edit_user(5542) #4 {main} thrown in <b>/home/communitelligenc/public_html/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php</b> on line <b>946</b>
    efthymios
    Participant
    I have the same problem. I am not able to set  a featured image. Here is the theme version 2.1.1
    jgerst
    Participant
    I cleared cache and rechecked; still doesn't work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @jgerst I checked your site and found that your theme was updated but plugins were not . so i updated theme and then try to upload featured image in your post and found it to be working fine . check video in private reply . Hi @efthymios, Can you please check if there's any js error in your site ? https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors If any then please share screenshot of it .Also try clearing any kind of cache in your site .Make sure all the plugins are updated to latest version.Re-save the permalinks and clear cache again after update .Try deactivating third party plugins also . If above all does not helps then please create your own topic and share admin credentials and site url there in a private reply  to check the issue at your end .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    efthymios
    Participant
    Hello Alex, I updated the plugins(with some trouble) but it seems to be working now. Thank you for your support.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @efthymios: Thanks for confirming, that the issue is resolved. @jgerst: Waiting for your confirmation, please confirm if the issue is resolved for you.
    jgerst
    Participant
    Yes, the issue seems to be resolved. Thanks.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Set feature blog image not working’ is closed to new replies.