set percentage live lesssons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues set percentage live lesssons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rules200
    Spectator
    how do I put the percentage to be given to teachers in live lessons with bigbluebotton?
    maximus
    @rules200 Sorry friend, But as of now, This feature is not available in our theme.
    rules200
    Spectator
    and how much do teachers receive?
    maximus
    @rules200 I Think you have not seen the above reply that the feature to given the percentage to the teachers in live lessons with bigbluebotton is currently not available in our theme.    
    rules200
    Spectator
    I understood this, but not to whom the money goes
    maximus
    @rules200 Can you please elaborate clearly that what you want to ask. till when you have not ask the issue clearly, how can i resolve your issue? We can only give the percentage to the teacher only in commision instead of bigbluebutton. Big blue button is used for the meeting so how can i set the percentage to the teachers in the live lessons. For more information please contact to the bigbluebutton support.
    rules200
    Spectator
    so how can i know who i have to pay and when?  for example, if a user pays for a live, will it be written somewhere (PayPal, control panel) that the user paid a total sum to a particular teacher?
    maximus
    @rules200 Dear friend, There is no need to pay any fees to attend the meeting by the user. Users only need to pay, When users purchasing a course. And if the course is created by the instructor(Teacher). then some percentage of cost of the course will be added in the instructor account. But in the meeting which is created by the bigblue button, there is no way to pay the fees by the user to attend the meeting. If you want to know more about the bigbluebutton please contact to the support of bigbluebutton.
    rules200
    Spectator
    hello, if a teacher wanted to do it for a fee (I saw that it can be done), on woocommerce at least do the payment data come out?
    maximus
    @rules200 Please see this video of instructor commision: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crjpf3BabYQ Hope this video will resolve your all queries related to teacher's commission.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘set percentage live lesssons’ is closed to new replies.