Set theme and plugins

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Set theme and plugins

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    agabi80
    Participant
    When can you help me with theme settings, plugins, menus? I tried to see your tutorials. You have everything ready and in the tutorials you show how to allocate resources. I try to configure the Instructor menu, but I can't find certain options as you present them in the tutorials. I want to set up the registration and payment of monthly subscriptions. Payment should be made online, but I am interested in woocommerce. My online payment processor works with woocommerce. We have configured the subscription types on membership I configured the subscription types on woocommerce. I associated Membership with Woocommerce. I hope it works properly. If I use Membership as a subscription, how do I restrict the user's access account until they have paid for the subscription? I want to make 2 types of menus. A menu for Instructors and one for Students. I don't know what happened because I can't enter the dasboard user anymore. The Teacher and Student dashboard does not have Zoom, Schedule, Assessment and other options available in the theme. How do I set up user registration? I tried to configure the registration pages but I don't know how correct it is. https://profesorionline.ro/inregistrare/ I have 3 types of registrations on the site. 1 Teacher 2 Student 3 Kindergarten The first 2 will have the usual way of working. I want the kindergarten to register its account, create children's accounts and associate them with the group they come from. The teacher associated with the group can associate each child with information that he / she went through daily and can give him / her a grade. Can it be done? I'm in charge of buying the vibe appointments plugin I'm waiting for your help. Thank you
    agabi80
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @agabi80, On your site you are migrated to version 4. This is what I mentioned on your previous topic as well that wplms appointments will not work with the version 4. Install vibe Appointments, As you purchased the wplms appointments so no need to purchase vibe appointments because it is just a compatible version with version 4. Download it for free from here: https://wplms.io/downloads/vibe-appointments/ Please deactivate wplms appointments and then activate vibe appointments
    agabi80
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    agabi80
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    agabi80
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    agabi80
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    You can use only dashboard related widgets here Use Instructor Dashboard widgets in vibebp Member Sidebar and student related widgets in Student Sidebar
    agabi80
    Participant
    agabi80
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Set theme and plugins’ is closed to new replies.