Set up User roles for differentiation of paid & free members

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Set up User roles for differentiation of paid & free members

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wooya921
    Spectator
    Hi everyone So I have a question about user roles, how they´re set up (automatically?) and how I can eventually set them up as I´d like them to be. My customer has a bunch of people, who are registered for his course as members. As this includes free as well as paid members. I´d like to know two things right now: 1) How does WPLMS distribute the user roles to people/newly registrered members? because paid as well as free users have received the same roles in several cases - both as "participants" of the course 2) How can I set up WPLMS so it differentiates between paid and free users in the future and also distributes different roles according to if they´ve paid or not? Is this possible at all? Because next, I wanted to export all free user´s mail adressess so we can deliver them with commercials and up-sells. Thanks in advance for any help/answer/advice! Cheers Noah
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Wplms does not depends on the user roles as far as the students are concerned .The instructors in wplms have the capbilities of editor so that she can wirte and edit content . If a new user registers then she would have the default user role which is set in the in the settings of your site from settings ->general -> default user role . 2. Sorry this is not available in wplms as of now .
    wooya921
    Spectator
    1. alright, hm   2. not at all? that´s bad unfortunately ..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    2. All you can do is to detect whether a logged in user have purchased the prodcut using custom coding . Please contact woocommerce support to detect if user have purchased a product or not .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Set up User roles for differentiation of paid & free members’ is closed to new replies.