Set visible course start date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Set visible course start date

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, How can we set visible course start date and start enrollment procedure before the course actually resumes? The date should be visible (if possible with count down) on the course page next to the price widget. There is this explanation https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-start-date-instead-of-remaining-time-in-course/ but it's replacing course length, we'd like to keep course length and add course starting date. Thanks for help,
    Marinazel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Any updates on this issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please elaborate more on this and  share screenshot of your issue ?
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just checked the tip is working fine at my test site . Please check if that course page is cached or you have actually put a start date in that course settings .So,please try clearing your browser cache . Please also note here that if the start date of the course is passed then start date will not show on course details . If above points are already clear and still start date is not showing then please share your site url and admin credentials to check the issue at your end . Ps : mark reply as private while sharing .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I just checked your site and set a start date in a course and found the tip to be working fine . Please check  : http://prntscr.com/ct8mxw I already mentioned above that of the start date has been passed then the start date notice will not show .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That may be be'coz I removed the start date from that course after taking the screenshot . Can you please try setting a future start date in your course like 30th November 2016 . check the year in that calendar .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry can you please share more details on this countdown clock timer along with some screenshots .
    Marinazel
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Set visible course start date’ is closed to new replies.