Setting custom URL for Wp Login Logo

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Setting custom URL for Wp Login Logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi guys, can you please tell me how can I set a different URL to the login logo at wp-login.php (currently it just reloads the page). I tried the following code but it doesn't seem to work: function my_login_logo_url() { return get_bloginfo( 'url' ); } add_filter( 'login_headerurl', 'my_login_logo_url' ); function my_login_logo_url_title() return 'Your Site Name and Info'; } add_filter( 'login_headertitle', 'my_login_logo_url_title' );
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The code is correct. get_bloginfo function is not defined in the wp-login.php You need to use absolute url for this. Also change the priority to lower value. add_filter( 'login_headerurl', 'my_login_logo_url' ,99); add_filter( 'login_headertitle', 'my_login_logo_url_title' ,99);
    learner4life
    Participant
    Even that didn't seem to work. I copy pasted your lines as it is and the logo still redirects to wp-login.php
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Changing the priority to  " 999999 " worked for me . Can you please try that . Also fix for this is coming up in theme update.
    learner4life
    Participant
    No, that didn't work either.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok We have also added the fix for this in our update, we have released the update and now it is under approval from envato. So the update will be available very soon, so please wait for the update and after update check the issue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting custom URL for Wp Login Logo’ is closed to new replies.