setting quizzes without courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting setting quizzes without courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yahya
    Spectator
    Hello there, is it possible to let the student see quizzes in quiz directory and answer them directly? I mean without having to make a course that contains the quiz
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There is no such quiz directory in wplms, however you can make a page using page builder and use post grid and select the quizzes to show. This way user can see the quizzes from this page and make sure these quizzes are not connected to the course otherwise the students will get a message to take the course to start the quiz. Note: If you make a page containing quizzes and do not attach them to any course then you cannot sell them and the users can access the quizzes free of cost.
    Yahya
    Spectator
    well that will not be a problem to me, all my courses are free anyway is there a way to view quizzes with pictures like the way courses are viewed?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not available in wplms. You can't view the quizzes like the courses and it doesn't have a feature image also.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘setting quizzes without courses’ is closed to new replies.