setting up a nice registration and change redirects

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues setting up a nice registration and change redirects

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please check the registration form on a page first and check the issue again?
    liebisca
    Spectator
    Sorry for late answer, but that didnt work, too. FYI (maybe there are people with the same issue): I could not solve the checkbox issue, so I just wanted to put some text under the registration form. To do this, I created a new profile field of type checkbox. In the description I could enter my text with html (to link to the terms page). This text shows up on the registration page, but not on the AJAX-register, the description is hidden there somehow. I disabled the checkbox with CSS and the Name of this profile field is empty. So there is only the text in the registration, that I wanted. As register-CTA for my landingpage I made a BB popup with the shortcode of the custom registration page. This popup didnt look well, and I don't know how to use the css from the ajax-register and noone wanted to help me so I made the CSS by myself.  
    Sorry but unfortunately Our custom registration short codes is not yet compatible completely with popups. Also what you were asking was for custom css and Customisation is not a part of theme support. https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy#whats-not-included-item-support
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘setting up a nice registration and change redirects’ is closed to new replies.