Setting up SiteMap, Registration pages and linking pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Setting up SiteMap, Registration pages and linking pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    melgend
    Participant
    I am having issues setting up the Website with the pages that come with one of the Demos. I would like to know: Where can I see a Map that shows all the links, menus of the site? How do I for example setup a Register page? Is it better to use the blank page they currently gave us or to create my own? When I go to the Register page which they gave me and go View - it simply takes me to the regular homepage. How can I view a preview of the actual Page I want to work on which comes with the DEMO? And once a page is created how to you link it to your homepage? Thank you!
    logan
    Hello, I need your wp-admin url and credentials so that i can check this has been successfully installed or not. i will check every module if there is anything i will fix this. please mark private reply while sharing credential.
    melgend
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i have checked it & its modules are working fine. please test its modules and then let me know.  
    melgend
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, your register page is already setup. if you want to add new page with new fields then try this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ if you want  to create courses then follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkSeHimJGF8
    if you need any help just let me know, I will help you asap with proper screenshots and videos so that you could achieve your desires.
    Thanks, i am glad that you appreciate our time and support. it's my duty to help our customers.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting up SiteMap, Registration pages and linking pages’ is closed to new replies.