Setup for different companies

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup for different companies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    Can you please help me setting up my WPLMS. I am struggling to find the best way to create the following situation: I have different companies on the same website. 80% of the content is a like for all companies. 20% is different for company A or company B. Every member should be registered. Members should belong to company A, B or C. Members of a company have limited time access. For example 1 year for al designated e-learning courses. Preferably the members of the companies should be imported bulk in 1 one time.   All courses are e-learning and there is no class activity. Courses can be followed any time. The company does nog necessarily need to administer the site.   Courses should be managed central. All changes in 1 course should affect all companies.   For example: We have 6 courses: A,B,C, D, E and F. Members of company A has access to course ABCD and E (not to F). And only see those courses. Members of company B has access to course ABCD and F (not to E). And only see those courses.   All members are imported in bulk and automatically receive an email with details for their first login. Members should do as less administrative actions as possible to start any course. Courses could be easily added to all companies or just a specific company. Members of a specific company can be mailed as a group Members only see the courses which they actually can follow   I bought the Batches plugin and also uploaded the groups bulk import plugin.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Well this is available in wplms batches plugin, refer: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/ You can create different batches in wplms and connect different courses with the batches. For example: You can create 6 batches for 6 companies and then connect courses in it accordingly. In wplms batches plugin there is a setting to show courses to the users which is connected with their batches, other courses connected to other batches will not be visible to the users. Your above requirements will be fulfilled with the wplms batches plugin but for bulk importing users in the batch is possible by using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-groups-import-users/ However the user will receive activation email and the user will have to activate their account. Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup for different companies’ is closed to new replies.