Setup Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Hi, As per my multiple request I would request your team to help me setup my site with the demo themes working absolutely fine and with all the links and also with all the plugin's working as I am not able to get it right I need your help into this. the setup should be in the same line of edureka site as business is same! I have been informed before and after the purchase on the FB chat that the there will be a trainer booking module soon updated and was given commitment on 18th Oct that it is under testing and soon it will be update and i will be getting it once it is live but I am still waiting for it and its been long time when i got the info can you pls help me with that setup too as i purchased this theme for that module as priority and the LMS as secondary module for my business. My account related information already share. only waiting for a response on the same! Regards, Abhresh
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we provide free installation and setup for our available demos . We will install theme just as same as one of our demos .   Edureka has its own team of developers .they have customized theme in many ways on their own . Customizations are not actually covered in theme support .   If you want us to install the wplms as on of our demos then please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .   Appointments plugin is ready.It is just pending for testing . Hopefullly we will be releasing it in January .
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Hi, What are your cost structure for client based customized setup work of your theme?
    logan
    Hey there, the above id password is not working well. please provide a valid credentials for the website 2. and also tell me which demo do you want to install in your website. waiting for response.
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Ava
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Ava
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Ava
    Dear friend, Just because of your immense R&D, your theme is not properly installed. I looked and found that you have installed demo10 link instead of default demo(you want) which have destructed the normal flow of working. this is the main issue on your site. we are not able to do our debugging, we have not access of many things. we are having issues on every steps: Refer:
    1. http://prntscr.com/m0hbq7
    2. http://prntscr.com/m0hgiz
    3. http://prntscr.com/m0hh0q
    Please do not make things complicated. Our first issue is to install a fresh copy of wplms theme then we will get back to the other issues.
    Please give us permission to reset everything(i better suggest to start everything from scratch to remove all bugs otherwise it will be causing issues in future too). And also share your ftp credentials so that i can debug the issue on your host too.
    *please list down all the issue at one place once we are done with proper installing of theme we will look in that matter too.  
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Abhresh
    Spectator
    logan
    Hi, I am taking over this from @Ava, I was trying to login in wp-admin but you have provided me wrong credentials or it may have been changed. forget everything, just give me these details:
    1. WordPress admin credentials
    2. C-panel Credentials
    3. FTP credentials
    Now, i will look into this matter. *themeforest file is correct. Thousands of people using it but no one has ever complained about it. there must be something you are skipping. let me to have full access of everything. only then i can make it work. waiting for response.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Help’ is closed to new replies.