Setup issue please resolve : Instructor Dash Board

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup issue please resolve : Instructor Dash Board

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xyzmp
    Participant
    Hi I want to achieve following purposes , But need your help/Directions on following There is only One Instructor (He is admin also) & He should be able to view following in his "Instructors Dash Board" 1) List of all the Students enrolled on the site (In recent first Order) 2) View the all activities of any Student (from above list) Like
    • Which Course he has joined + Finished
    • Which Quiz he has attempted (with marks scored)
    • His Profile Details
    • Which Products he has seen / checked
    3) List of Messages sent by any student to Instructor 4) Ability of instructor to send a private Message to Any student (Eg. Special student specific Offer) Also advice me what should be the default role on new signups by visitors "Student or Subscriber" with it implications Please Note I am using Blank Child  Please Resolve its Urgent            
    Diana
    Participant
    @xyzmp, 1. To view list of all the students enrolled on the site in the dashbaord is not possile, But yes you can view the number of students in the dashboard by using simple stats widget. you can view the list of all students in LMS > Statistics > Students. 2.Follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-dashboards/ 3. This will be visible in dashboard message section. 4.  Let me check.. The subscriber user role is the most limited out of all the WordPress user roles. They can create and maintain their profile on a WordPress website, but they can not write or publish articles. So you can set default role as subscriber for new signups.
    Diana
    Participant
    @xyzmp, 4. To enable private messaging, Go to wp-admin > Settings > BuddyPress > Components > Enable Private Messaging. From Dashboard > Messages > Compose > you can send messages privately Refer : http://prntscr.com/hsdqtm
    xyzmp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @xyzmp, No this is not available in wplms to limit messaging feature.
    xyzmp
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @xyzmp, No, this feature is not available in wplms. Actually, Private Messaging is a feature of BuddyPress. We just integrated this feature in wplms. You can use any third party plugin.
    xyzmp
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @xyzmp, Ok, Please let me know if your issue is resolved after your adjustments or not.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup issue please resolve : Instructor Dash Board’ is closed to new replies.