setup issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues setup issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HenryOtieno
    Participant

I am having problems setting up your theme on my 1and1 server. The installation was successfully however when I tried to set the them up, a notification came up that some PHP settings (Memory allocation and time limit) needed to be configurated. I contacted my host provider to configure those setting, and they said that they did. Afterwards they said that the theme was not responding to changes.

Could you please have a look.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi @HenryOtieno, Yes you need to check your wp-config.php file .

If still it does not helps then please share your :
    site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials to check this issue at your end .
    PS : mark reply as private while sharing .

HenryOtieno
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is appearing because your server php version is 7.1 . Please contact your webhost and ask them to switch to php version 7.0  to which wplms theme is compatible .
    yuheihill
    Spectator
    yuheihill
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @yuheihill , Please create your own topic and share site url , admin credentials and ftp credentials there in a private reply  to install the wplms on your site . Please also share which demo you would like to install . Im trying to login on this url but some kind of security is not letting me access wp-admin . fuxxxxxxt.com
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘setup issues’ is closed to new replies.