Setup Wizard didn't set-up (buddypress & slider) properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Wizard didn't set-up (buddypress & slider) properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dreamcatch22
    Spectator
    I just did a clean install of wordpress as well as the latest version of WPLMS and for some reason the buddypress components or permalinks did not configure properly. I cannot see my own dashboard, buddydrive, profile, or any other buddypress componets when I click the link from the drop down menu. Also the slider does not install properly. I understand I am suppose to run setup wizard again but I think that is interfering with my buddypress for some reason. Please help!
    Kindly provide us your : 1. SITE URL 2. WP-ADMIN Credentials. 3. VALID FTP CREDENTIALS. 4. NAME OF THE DEMO YOU WANT INSTALLED ON YOUR SITE. MINIMUM THEME REQUIREMENTS : WP Memory Limit: We recommend setting memory to at least 128MB. WP Max Upload Size: 64 MB PHP Post Max Size: 64 MB PHP Time Limit: 240 PHP Max Input Vars: 1000
    dreamcatch22
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dreamcatch22
    Spectator
    I have figured out the problem. My username has a space in it and the buddypress url link could not understand it. I replaced the space with an underscore and it worked. Took a while but I figured it out.
    Really glad to know that you figured out the issue. So, is your issue resolved? Regards, Vibethemes team.
    dreamcatch22
    Spectator
    Yes. A user cannot have a space in their name. A underscore is allowed but the space will mess up the link. For example: my login cannot be "first name" but "first_name" is allowed.
    checking...
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Wizard didn't set-up (buddypress & slider) properly’ is closed to new replies.