SEVERAL ERRORS.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SEVERAL ERRORS.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    deobran
    Participant
    I have the following errors and ask measures to fix them:   1- In the teacher when I click admin panel displays a blank screen and does not go away. 2- I signed a course for the student, but when I click on course in the student does not appear to him. 3- The site is very slow when I click the student functions and also in the functions of teachers.   You may enter my login to gain access and fix these problems?
    sandy
    Try re-saving permalinks in wp-admin->settings->permalinks Can you please share the screenshots of the issue so that we can check at exact place on your site along site url with admin credentials to check these issue. Make sure to mark reply as private when sharing credentials.
    deobran
    Participant
    I'm with these issues and the site is giving some legs, you can set up for me? I will pass the password and login for you.   presencial.portalceub.com/wp-admin password: Deodato1911
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share username also . I tried " admin " as username but wasn't able to login . Make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . Re-save permalinks and clear browser cache after update .
    deobran
    Participant
    presencial.portalceub.com/wp-admin login: presencial Password: Deodato1911
    a4da
    Spectator
    Following this problem bc im having same problem with #2 add student to course and not showing up in my courses. Following in hopes if they answer your issue i can see and fix my same isssue. I found a way for student to get into course when i add them and it does show but its embarrassing to tell student but it helps until fixed.  only way student can enter course is i add student to course by  going to course admin on front end add student then go to students dashboard, under courses in dashboatd says course 1  - but also says student does not have any courses in account but if they go to the dashboard  button where i have a course progress widget they can select the course that way and enter course.  Its the long way around but my students need immediate access and my woocommerce won't let me add them by add order. Thats not working either. Good luck.  Please keep me posted if you find fix. Thank you A4da
    deobran
    Participant
    Também estou aguardando uma resposta!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @deobran, I checked your site and found that not a single course in your site was published . Please note that it is necessary to publish the course . I published the course and then try adding myself and in my courses it showed that course . Please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDeFQi13Fl
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @a4da , Deobran's issue was that his courses were not published . In you case i guess this is still a caching issue . Wplms releases access to course only when the related order status is completed . Can you please check this by yourself by creating an order and mark it complete and then check if you get access to that course ?
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘SEVERAL ERRORS.’ is closed to new replies.