Several issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Several issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    laucabello
    Participant
    Hi!!! I have several issues and I need help, I've extended the support because I've tried to resolve them and I couldn't
    1. I made the translation, but it still some words in some page in English. for example - member page, Course, More, etc.

2. All the mails, like welcome, activation, etc goes to spam, how can I fix that?

3. I need to add the cart icon in header menu, how can I do that?

4. I need to change the couse duration parameter to year, the last one now is month

5. Are there any possibilities maybe with a plugin to add Answer a Question in a quiz?

Thanks!!! the url is www.fundacionnaturopatica.org

Checking...
    1. For translation issue follow this guide/fixes https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ 2. The server and the client email application decides where the email should go ie in the inbox or the spam folder. So you need to contact your hosting sever support. 3. To add the cart icon you need to use different header style Go to wp-admin ->customiser-> header->choose default or sleek-> click on save and publish. 4.  5. I don't quite understand what exactly you are asking for, please elaborate.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Several issues’ is closed to new replies.