shortcode Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues shortcode Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    amisol
    Spectator
    After upgrading to WPLMS 2.0.2, i lost all my shortcodes. Now they  are showing as a text in the website, even when i add a new one !
    patriciab
    Spectator
    Same here... Especially happens "inside" taking the course.  If lessons are viewed directly - short codes are fine.  But not inside the course where all the action is.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Same here. Will appreciate update ASAP. Thanks
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Yep, same happening with me :(
    No One
    Spectator
    Same with me :(
    No One
    Spectator
    The issue comes from "Vibe Course Module" Plugin, I restored an old version of this plugin "V. 2.0.0", it's working until any update.
    beatlab
    Spectator
    Happening to me as well. Any fix for this?
    sandy
    Thanks we have replicated the issue. The latest update of Visual composer have this bug. Trying for a workaround for this, until Visual composer fixes this bug. Will update you very soon on this.    
    sandy
    Issue would be fixed in Vibe course module 2.0.4 update.
    beatlab
    Spectator
    Still have the same problem after updating Vibe course module to 2.0.4.   The problem goes away when I deactivate Visual Composer.      
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    I'm using WPBakery Visual Composer (You have version 4.7.4 installed) + Last version of WPMLS of all plugins I got error on the shortcode of the layerslider: This worked on 2.0.1.   How can I've the last versin of WPBakery Visual Composer?
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    With "Vibe Course Module" Version 2.0.1 it works ok. Updating to 2.0.4 breaks the slider for me.
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Updating to 2.0.4 has made the revolution slider break for me too, and it also made the shortcodes break outside of the courses too :/
    thilima
    Spectator
    same problem. Its something between Vibe modules and Wpbakery Visual composer. Everything that needs shortcodes doesn´t work when both are activated, then I see 3 main situations 1 - I´m using all plugins updated to latest version,  BUT, testing with  Vibe Course Modules deactivated, everything works well, Layer Slider Appears and the other shortcoded plugins too. 2 - After 2.0, when activate Vibe course module, doesn´t matter the version of it, I have all the errors described above for me and the other users 3 -  deactivating Visual Composer, with all the other plugins activated/updated everything goes well too. Layer Slider Appears and the other shortcoded plugins too, even on course and units.
    AccordWorldwide
    Spectator
    Same here .....All dividers and tabs showing up as text only....
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘shortcode Issues’ is closed to new replies.