Shortcodes Not Showing In Editor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Shortcodes Not Showing In Editor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    enicastro
    Spectator
    I have the shortcodes plugin installed and it's the newest version.  The icon appears in the WP Editor, but when I click to use a shortcode (it doesn't matter which one), the box pops up on the screen, but it's blank.  None of the shortcodes are listed.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share a screenshot of issue ? Also please confirm if the issue is appearing in the front end or from the back end  ? In front end the vibe shortcodes does not work properly .
    enicastro
    Spectator
    The issue is appearing in the backend when using the page builder.  Attached is the screen I see when I click a shortcode in the dropdown.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check for the js errors in your site : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors Make sure your wplms theme and all its plugin are updated to latest version and  try resaving permalinks . Please also try deactivating the third party plugins .
    enicastro
    Spectator
    I loaded the page in various browsers and got the same issue.  Disabled all third-party plugins and got the same issue.  I checked the js errors when using Chrome and attached a screenshot of the errors that showed up.  The shortcode plugin I have installed is 1.9.9.2.  All other Vibe and WPLMS plugins are up-to-date.  And I re-saved permalinks and still had the same issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end . Ps : mark reply as private while sharing credentials . It is clrealy showing the server is not returning content in the popup is which is and is showing a 500 error  . We would also need your server php error log to debug this .
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi,   I have the same problem: "The icon appears in the WP Editor, but when I click to use a shortcode (it doesn't matter which one), the box pops up on the screen, but it's blank.  None of the shortcodes are listed."   How Can I fix it?   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this was an issue in the previous version in front end edit . but we have fixed this . Please update your wplms theme and all its plugins to the latest version . Please also check any js error in your site : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors If any then please try deactivating third party plugins .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcodes Not Showing In Editor’ is closed to new replies.