Shortcodes stopped working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Shortcodes stopped working

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Unbelieva
    Spectator
    Hello For some reason the shortcode tags don't work anymore. I added a screenshot. I have the latest update of WP, the theme and the plugins. Screenshot: https://postimg.org/image/os38jbinr/
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure your wplms shortcode plugin is activated. Also share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    Unbelieva
    Spectator
    The plugin had indeed disabled itself. I am unable to update this plugin, what could be causing this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please activate this plugin and update it normally. If the vibe course module and other wplms plugins are updating then this plugin will also update as this also follows the same path as other plugins. There is no such issue in updating it. Please try again.
    Unbelieva
    Spectator
    Yes, the issue was caused by the fact that the plugin had disabled itself while it was trying to update and failed. Due to my server's settings, the plugin couldn't overwrite tinymce/.htaccess in order to update. Changed settings on my server, everything is fine now and topic is resolved.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcodes stopped working’ is closed to new replies.