Should have tested demo properly…

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Should have tested demo properly…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kidsfoto
    Participant
    Hello, recently bought your theme(really good one, really), but I overlooked one very important point - it's not responsive. Custom CSS code for incorrect elements is not a solution in my eyes. Can you help me with refund? Problem was located after browsing demos on mobile... If i'm wrong and theme already fully responsive i'll gladly continue to use this theme.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the theme is totally responsive. Can you please share some screenshot and url of the page where its not responsive ?
    kidsfoto
    Participant
    Oh, thought i'm not on a mobile right now, on all demo themes when scrolling right on mobiles... all crumble. Or text just too small... in the following week i'll try to make some skreenshots on different themes, when I'm free.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We just need one screenshot of the issue that you are facing .We can check it maybe share site url ?
    kidsfoto
    Participant
    I'll leave a video expirience with one of the demo here, it was actually the most responsive one. https://vimeo.com/680869200/6da361f5cb I hope I do not need to comment it, but I can if you say so.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kidsfoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this issue is not actually with the theme , it was in the block create by our designer using elementor ,She used some custom css for that block that raised that issue. It had to corrected on the demo itself no in theme .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Should have tested demo properly…’ is closed to new replies.