show curriculum icon in course timeline

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues show curriculum icon in course timeline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yahya
    Spectator
    Hello there I want to show curriculum icon in course timeline can you guide me through that please? I also want course name shown in course status page somewhere clear, maybe above the course timeline
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The icons cannot be shown in the course timeline, sorry its not possible in wplms as of now. Yes you can show the course title in the course status page above the course timeline, use this code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin: add_action('wplms_course_start_after_time','custom_add_course_title_on_course_status_page',99,2); function custom_add_course_title_on_course_status_page($course_id,$unit_id){   echo '<h3>'.get_the_title($course_id).'</h3>'; }
    Yahya
    Spectator
    ok thank you, the course title works great can you add showing the icons in course timeline as future features please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can create a feature request here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘show curriculum icon in course timeline’ is closed to new replies.